Huynh Thy is proud to be the sole distributor of container cranes of Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding (MES) from Japan, a world leading crane manufacturer and supplier. MES has nearly 100 years of experience manufacturing and supplying cranes to ports around the globe, with a total of 1,400 cranes. Main products of MES include QC (STS) Paceco Portainer and Paceco Rubber Tired Gantry Crane (RTG), Paceco Transtainer. In addition, MES also provides software solutions for port management and operation.With advanced technology, discipline and a tradition of Japanese devoted work, MES crane is the essence of technology that converges outstanding advantages including:
- Large scale, able to adjust: in accordance with the needs and operations of the port; With a reach of up to 67m and a lift of up to 52m, the MES crane is capable of handling the largest ships today and meeting all customer requirements.
- Optimal design: MES cranes are designed with simple and efficient criteria, such as single box lifters, fast shutter frames … this makes operation and maintenance fast and efficient. , energy saving.
- The group drive system facilitates the maintenance as well as the replacement and eliminates the use of transmission gears, increasing efficiency.
- Positioned centralized devices design for easy maintenance
- The controls located in the room have open space, easy to access and control
In Vietnam, with the investment and development of wharf systems and increasing requirements for quality and efficiency, MES cranes are gradually dominating the market and becoming the first choice.
Huynh Thy proudly brings MES to customers and ensures prompt and reliable service to customers. Huynh Thy has a team of engineers trained in a dedicated and responsible Japanese culture, always ready to support customers anytime, anywhere.
SOME IMAGES ABOUT MES CRANE
RTG MES Cranes – at Tan Cang Cat Lai Port
RTG MES Cranes – at Tan Cang Phu Huu Port
RTG MES Cranes – at Tang Cang Cat Lai Port