GlobalSim is a company that knows and understands simulation. Over the years we have engineered and produced some the largest and most realistic crane simulators in the world. GlobalSim systems can be found on six continents and are used by a wide variety of international customers who demand accuracy in their training systems.
The Essential system features authentic controls and is configured with 1 – 5 displays. It offers a significant amount of realism compared to a desktop system as the trainee is positioned in an actual operators chair an enhanced field-of-view. The simulator is designed to work in an office environment and is a more affordable solution than our premium level simulators.
The flexible setup allows for the addition of a 3 DOF motion base (optional feature) and VR mode can be integrated as well for an enhanced experience.
Integrated Instructor Station
A fully integrated instructor station is included and typically set up immediately adjacent to the simulator. The instructor station offers a wide range of features including a student database, after action review, environmental controls, scenario editor, and much more.
- Open air configuration with 1 – 5 HD displays
- Configurable operator chair and controls
- System can accommodate MOST available software models
- Touch screen panel displays
- Optional 3 DOF motion platform
- Optional Virtual Reality (VR) Mode
- Optional Coordination Test System
- Instructor Station with 2 high-definition displays.
- Integrated Student Database
- After-Action Review
- Control panel with environmental settings
- Fault and malfunctions module
- Drone View with instant playback (joystick included)
- Printable and downloadable reports (color printer included)
- Scenario editor module allows admin to add, edit, or delete scenarios
- No technical assistance or costs to modify scenarios / lessons
- Train-the-Trainer Training
- Manufacturers Warranty
Advantages of Simulation Training
1. Save Money
Training on actual cranes is reduced meaning less wear-and-tear on the cranes and lower maintenance costs.
2. Save Time
- Reduce hands-on training time
- Practice 24/7 throughout the training process
- Training time for a good crane operator is reduced by at least 50%
3. Enhance Safety
Training is conducted in a safe environment. Operators can practice difficult maneuvers and emergency situations on the scenario
4. Increased Efficiency
New operators become far more efficient after training on a professional simulator.