GlobalSim’s most popular simulator over the last decade. The Full Mission is a premium level system that is a favorite among training centers across the globe – particularly those that provide instruction for STS and RTG crane operators. The simulator is 3/4 enclosed and provides minimal distractions for trainees. Additionally if features a wide range of standard features, including GlobalSim’s VR Mode and Coordination Tester.
- 3/4 enclosed cabin with up to 8 high-definition displays
- Built on a proprietary 3 DOF motion platform
- Configurable operator chair and controls
- System can accommodate most crane model or heavy equipment models
- Touch screen panel displays (in cab)
- Virtual Reality Mode and Coordination Test System Included
- Instructor Station with 3 high-definition displays.
- Integrated Student Database
- After-Action Review
- Control panel with environmental settings
- Fault and malfunctions module
- Drone View with instant playback (joystick included)
- Printable and downloadable reports (color printer included)
- Scenario editor module allows admin to add, edit, or delete scenarios
- No technical assistance or costs to modify scenarios / lessons
- Train-the-Trainer Training
- Manufacturers Warranty
Enclosed Cabin Design
Simulator is designed to replicate a crane cabin. Enclosed design with displays surrounding the operator chair mimic the actual environment of a crane cabin. Operator has limited distractions during the training.
HD Graphics and Visuals
Our design and graphics team is lead by a former Hollywood graphic artist.
All our software features highly accurate designs and graphics that are are modeled after real equipment and physical features.
Full Cabin Motion Base
Most simulators have a motion system under the seat. The Full Mission system has a proprietary motion base that is under the entire cabin. This creates super-realistic movements and motion queues that are nearly identical to that of a real crane cabin.
The Full Mission Simulator features Virtual Reality mode, enabling the student to wear a VR headset to participate in super-realistic training exercises with a 360-degree field of view. The depth perception in VR mode is excellent for STS training as VR can simulate being high up in a crane cab – which can’t be simulated in an ordinary simulator.
The GlobalSim Instructor Station allows the trainer complete control over the simulator. Environment conditions can be adjusted with the push of a button. Drone view allows for observation from any angle. Reports and statistics can be accessed, and all data is saved in a student database. Curriculum and scenarios can also becreated and modified with a built-in scenario editor.
Advantages of Simulation Training
1. Save Money
Training on actual cranes is reduced meaning less wear-and-tear on the cranes and lower maintenance costs.
2. Save Time
- Reduce hands-on training time
- Practice 24/7 throughout the training process
- Training time for a good crane operator is reduced by at least 50%
3. Enhance Safety
Training is conducted in a safe environment. Operators can practice difficult maneuvers and emergency situations on the scenario
4. Increased Efficiency
New operators become far more efficient after training on a professional simulator.